Matthew loves feeling immersed by movies, experiences, themed events and shows, and wants to share that with people in front of and behind the camera. Finding the right soundtrack for a life moment or lightly playing music in a group is an energy he always wants to capture. Imagine a late night drive with your head out the window or standing through the sunroof, he will find the right song for that. He loves raw emotions and seeing people just being people, and always prioritizes breaking down walls people put up so they can live in the moment and be themselves. Life is like a movie, and we’re all going through character arcs and development and reaching high and low points. So no matter what kind of video or life moment it is, we should let go of what stresses us and be in the moment. Whether it’s a simple video, or a long documentary, creating that story and taking the viewer on a journey is his main passion.
- Places lived: Harrod Ohio, Savannah Georgia
- Things I love: Spending time with family/friends, making memories, making bad jokes, gaming, watching shows/movies, traveling.
- Life philosophies: We’re all human, we’re imperfect and we make mistakes, but striving to improve and be better is what makes a person.
- Myers-Briggs personality: ENFP
- Enneagram personality: 2w3
- Music likes: Indie pop, Indie Folk, Acoustica, Modern Rock, Euphoric Pop, Lofi
- Music dislikes: Jazz, Drum and Bass, Trap Music.
- Movie likes: Kings of Summer, Swiss Army Man, Harry Potter Series, Into the Spiderverse.
- Show likes: Cobra Kai, Ramy, Nora From Queens, How I Met Your Mother, Wayne.
- Phobias: Snakes, and heights.
- Favorite places: Orlando Florida, Williamsburg Virginia, Pigeon Forge Tennessee.
- Favorite foods: Hamburgers, Pizza, Chinese/Korean, Philly Cheesesteaks and Tex Mex.
- Favorite drinks: Water, Frozen Hot Chocolate, Whiskey.