Alison has always been a dreamer with a wild imagination. She loves all forms of creativity and self expression – the more abstract and out of this world, the better. Her creative journey started with Super Nintendo’s Mario Paint, disposable camera photography, writing scripts for stuffed animals, making songs on her Rapmaster 2000 keyboard, and filming cats with her VHS camcorder. Along the path to adulthood, she decided that she needed to find a safe career path, and proceeded to acquire a degree that she never used. Years later, and after much heartache, she was given the opportunity to return to what makes her happy: creating. Her primary goal for every project is to work together with her team to ensure that the vision is brought to life, in the best, and most accurate way possible. Her secondary goals are to never stop learning, and continuously push the bounds of what’s possible with creativity and imagination.
- Places lived: Georgia
- Things I love: Music, exploring, laughing until I cry, video games, peppermint tea
- Life philosophies: The most important things to me are authenticity, self expression, creativity, and truth. Be yourself, be free, be happy, laugh, and enjoy life.
- Myers-Briggs personality: INFP
- Enneagram personality: 5w4
- Music likes: Metal, Synthwave, 80’s, Trap
- Music dislikes: Acoustic guitar, generic rock, and anything slow
- Movie likes: Blade Runner, Enter the Dragon, Chocolat, A Goofy Movie, Studio Ghibli
- Phobias: Heights
- Favorite places: In the mountains, near the water, somewhere new, and Meow Wolf
- Favorite foods: Steak, hot pot, chocolate
- Favorite drinks: Scotch, neat.